GK quiz for SSC CGL | ibps exam | uksssc exam | railway exam
1. Rasthriya ektha diwas?
Ans. 31st October.
2. World heritage site by unesco in 1985?
Ans. Kaziranga National Park.
3. Who plays a key role in setting up of Nalanda university?
4. Binladen was killed in which town of Pakistan?
5. Water droplets cause rainbow due to?
Ans. Reflection, Refraction and Dispersion.
6. 1 rs and 2 rs coins are made of?
Ans. Ferritic Steel.
7. Nfc is based on?
Ans. RFID (Radio Frequency Identification).
8. Odd man out? (Buland Darwaza , Gateway of India , Agra Fort ,Jodhabai palace)
Ans. Gateway of India
9. Odd man out? (malware, phishing , ransom ware , spam)
10. Common thing among …. Boat , ship , submarine , yatch
Ans. All are water transports.
11. Gandhiji mentor?
Ans. Gopal Krishna Gokhale.
12. Partition of Bengal in 1905 is done by?
Ans. Lord Curzon.
13. IMO full form ______________
Ans. International Maritime Organisation.
14. 1st lady cm of Indian state?
Ans. Suchetra Kriplani.
15. Crop insurance scheme comes under?
Ans. Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana(PMFBY).
16. Nustar – x ray is use to detect ______________
Ans. Black Holes.
17. Webpages are written by ______________
18. Captcha is used for ______________
Ans. Human detection.
19. Cricketer to hit 6 6’s in a over in T20 is ______________
Ans. Yuvraj Singh.
20. Major tea producing state______________
Ans. Assam and West Bengal.
21. Asian games held in india for first time in ______________
22. Nasa is located at ______________
Ans. Washington DC.
23. Larynx is also called?
Ans. Voice box.
24. 2018 Fifa world cup venue?
25. Green highway policy is for?
Ans. Sustainable Development.
26. 1st Home Minister of India______________
Ans. Sardar Patel.
27. RBI is authority of ?
Ans. India’s central banking and monetary authority.
28. Most spread forest in India?
Ans. Tropical Deciduous Forests.
29. Dialysis is treatment for ______________
30. Who appoints Governer of state?
31. Evaporation of liquid to absorb heat is a principle used in ______________
Ans. Reverse Osmosis.
32. 2014 Common Wealth games badminton winner at Glassgow______________
Ans. Parupalli Kashyap.
33. Kudankulam nuclear power plant ______________
Ans. Tamil Nadu.
34. Chandrayan-1 was launced in which year
35. Young crocodiles are called