Uttarakhand PCS General Knowledge One Liner Question And Answer PDF
We are providing you one liner GK Questions And answer for uttarakhand PCS pre exam 2016. uttrakhand pcs Exam is expected to held on December . So here are 30 one Liner Gk Question and answer PDF . you can download the GK Question PDF Next 30 important question will be post soon for you.
so keep visiting www.ukssscjob.in
1. Which energy do not have the problem of pollution?
2. When was the Madras State renamed Tamil Nadu?
3. What is a suitable unit for expressing electric field strength?
4. Rotation of the earth causes deflection of wind by which force?
5. Who organised a Maratha confederacy against the English leading to the
Third Anglo Maratha War?
6. Which woman has become the highest individual scorer in an innings in
7. What is the name of the person that controls a football match?
8. Which air pollutant affect the nervous system of man?
9. Which is the chief characteristics of wet and dry tropics?
10. By whom was Shuddhi movement (conversion of non-Hindus to Hinduism) started?
Swami Dayanand Saraswati
11. Which Union Territory attained statehood in February, 1987?
12. Which oxyacid of halogen has maximum acidic nature?
13. From when was the Zero Base Budgeting in India first experimented?
14. What is most important reason for dwindling forest resources today?
15. “The best and bravest of the military leader of the rebels”- about whom was
this said by Sir Hugh Rose?
Rani of Jhansi
16. Who is the leading wicket taker in the history of Test cricket?
17. The greatest threat to organisms and biodiversity in which process?
Process of habitat loss
18. Which Article of the Constitution of India makes a specific mention of Village Panchayats?
19. How much of earth surface is covered by the forests?
20. Who was the first Indian woman President of the Indian National Congress?
21. The unidirectional property of a pn-junction is useful for its use as which thing?
22. Who has been awarded the Prem Bhatia Award for the year 2012?
23. Who is the chairman of 13th Finance Commission?
24. The Himalyas are approximately how many kilometer broad?
150 to 400
25. During India’s Freedom Struggle, which led to the first ‘All India Hartal’?
Protest against Rowlatt Act
26. Which animals have a diet mainly consisting of bamboo?
27. Which Amendment of the Constitution of India deals with the issue of strengthening of the Panchayati Raj?
28. Thermal decomposition of alkanes is known as which name?
29. How many islands of India are located in the Bay of Bengal?
30. In ancient India, at where was the earliest capital of Magadha kingdom?