SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2019 – Online Application Form
|Online Application Starts from||05th March 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||05th April 2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card||June 2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam||01st July to 26th July 2019 (CBE)|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Admit Card||September|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam||29th September 2019(DES)|
A. Age Limit
- Maximum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 27 years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
B. Educational Qualification
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) started taking the Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) in three levels for various posts from 2016:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mod|
|Tier – III||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
- SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 exam will be held online .
- in tier 2 there will be a Descriptive paper of 100 marks within 60 minutes in pen and paper mode.
- There is reduction in time limit for examination of Tier -I from 120 minutes to 75 minutes.
- There is no change in Tier III.
- There will be no Sectional Cut off.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Tier 2 Syllabus
This Tier has a descriptive exam which is designed to test the written skills of the students in English/Hindi. The Paper would have an essay to be written in 200-250 words and Letter/Application writing of approximately 150-200 words. The minimum marks to qualify in Tier-II would be 33 per cent. The performance in Tier II would be incorporated for preparing merit.
- Duration of the exam is of 60 minutes’ caring 100 marks.
- The level of questions are based on 10th standard or higher secondary level.
- It is a qualifying exam stage
- The medium of paper should remain the same throughout, part of the paper in Hindi and part in English will not be evaluated
- Duration of the exam is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped or suffer from cerebral palsy.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Tier 3 Exam Syllabus
The Tier 3 of SSC CGL Exam 2019 has skill tests which are required for certain government posts. Skill Test for Data Entry Operator(DEO):
- Typing speed for Data Entry operator is 8,000 (eight thousand) with Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- Test will be of 15 minutes duration
Typing Test for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDC and Court Clerks:
- Typing Test will be held in English or Hindi and candidates while registering for the Examination, will have to mention his/her choice/option for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form.
- In this the typing Test will be of qualifying in nature.
- It will be managed on the Computer, to be provided by the Commission or any agency approved by the Commission.
- Candidates who opt for English medium should possess a typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Candidates who opt for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- The speed will be decided on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
- Visually Handicapped candidates (with 40% disability and above) will be given 30 minutes.
Note: After conducting skill test or typing test, those candidates who qualify it, will be chosen based on their position in the merit list.
- The application fees required to be paid is Rs. 100/–
- Exemption: There is no fee for female , SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates
- Applications fee should be paid through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online
- In case you want to pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after the compl
etion of Part-1 registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration
- The candidates who want to pay online can go opt for part-2 registration immediately after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate must supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part-2 registration
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Exam 2019
- Click the Direct Link above.
- First, begin to Register yourself carefully.
- Fill up the registration form. If you have already resister than login with your Id & Password
- A new Log In Id & Password will be created.
- Save the Id & Password for further reference.
- Fill up the form carefully.
- Verify the form & Submit
- Take out the Print out of the Application Form for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can go to the Official Website.