Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 2370 PGT, TGT, LDC Vacancies
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has issued online applications vacancy for 2370 Assistant Commissioner, Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGTs) & Other Miscellaneous Teachers, Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts. Check here the NVS Online application process 2019, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application fee, etc.
Interested candidates may apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment through online mode only. NVS Online Application will start in this week on 10 July 2019. The last date for Navodaya Vidyalaya Registration is 09 August 2019. However, the last date for submitting Navodaya Vidyalaya application fee is 12 August 2019.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti latest recruitment notification is also published in the employment newspaper.
Navodaya Vidyalaya selection will be done on the basis of written test, which is scheduled from 05 September to 10 September 2019.
Before applying for NVS Vacancy 2019 for 2370 posts, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria. More details on Navodaya Vidyalaya vacancy for Teachers and Other Posts such as qualifications, online form fee, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc. are available in this article. Candidates can also check the Navodaya Vidyalaya Notification pdf link given below.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Important Date
Starting Date of Registration and Fee – 10 July 2019
Last Date of Registration – 09 August 2019
Last Date of Fee Submission – 12 August 2019
Written Test/ Online Test – Tentatively Between 05 September to 10 September 2019
Navodaya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 2370
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Group- B) – 1154
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Group-B) – 430
Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group – B) – 564 (Music, Art, PET Male, PET Female, Lib.)
Lower Division Clerk (Group – C) – 135
Female Staff Nurse (Group – B) – 55
Catering Assistant (Group – C) – 26
Assistant Commissioner (Group A) – 5
Legal Assistant (Group – C) – 1
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – (Level-8) Rs.47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/- per month
Miscellaneous Teachers – (Level-7) Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,200/- per month
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – (Level-7) Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,200/- per month
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – (Level-1) Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- per month
Legal Assistants – (Level-7) Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,200/- per month
Catering Assistants – (Level-4) Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- per month
Female Staff Nurse – (Level-7) Rs.25,500/- to Rs.1,42,400/- per month
Assistant Commissioner: (Level -12) Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,09,200/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for PGT, TGT, LDC and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- PGT – MA/M.Sc./M.Com with 50% marks or above and B.Ed
- TGT – 4 yrs Integrated Degree Course from R.C.E. of NCERT in concerned Subject with atleast 50% marks in aggregate OR Bachelor’s Degree in concerned subjects from Recognized Univ. with at least 50% marks in aggregate. B.Ed from recognised university
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group – B) – 04 years integrated degree course from Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject (OR) Bachelor Honours degree (OR) Bachelor degree from a recognized board
- Music – Five years study in Music Institution recognized by the concerned State Govt. as equivalent to Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree. OR A Bachelors Degree with Music from a recognized university and B.Ed.
- Art – Five years Recognized Diploma in any discipline of Fine Arts as Drawing/ Painting/ Sculpture/ Graphic Arts/ Crafts after passing Secondary Examination (Class X or equivalent) OR Post Graduate Degree in Drawing and Painting, Fine Arts from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Librarian –University’s degree in Library Science from
a recognised institution. Or Graduation with One-year Diploma in Library Science from a recognised Institution. Working knowledge of English and Hindi or other Regional Language.
- Lower Division Clerk (Group – C) – 12th class passed and Possess minimum speed of 30 w.p.m in English and 25 w.p.m in Hindi. Passed + 2 or senior secondary from CBSE/State with secretarial practices and office management in vocational subjects
- Female Staff Nurse (Group – B) – 12th passed or equivalent and Grade A (03 years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing/B. Sc from a recognized board. Registration with Indian/State Nursing Council. Practical Experience of 02 years in Hospital/Clinic
- Catering Assistant (Group – C) – 10th Pass and 03 years Diploma in Catering or its equivalent (OR) Passed 12th class from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject ans at least 01-year diploma in Catering or it’s equivalent (OR) Trade Proficiency Certificate in Catering with minimum 10 years of service in Defence Services of the regular establishment (for Ex-Servicemen only)
- Assistant Commissioner (Group A) – Master Degree in Humanities/Science/Commerce. Persons holding analogous post or post of Principal in the Level – 12 with at least 05 years experience in Level 10 and above in educational planning and administration in any govt/semi govt/autonomous organization
- Legal Assistant (Group – C) – Degree in Law from a recognized university or institution
- Assistant Commissioner (Group-A) – 45 years
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – 40 years
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B) – 35 years
- Music – 35 years
- Female Staff Nurse (Group B) – 35 years
- Legal Assistant (Group C) – 18 to 32 years
- Catering Assistant (Group C) – 35 years
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C) – 18 and 27 years
Selection Process for PGT, TGT, LDC and Other Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Examination/Computer Bases Test (CBT) and Interview
How to Apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 10 July to 10 August 2019.
- Assistant Comissioner – Rs. 1500/-
- Teacher and Staff Nurse – Rs. 1200/-
- Legal Assistant, Catering and LDC – Rs. 1000/-
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 for 370 PGT, TGT & Other Posts
The online application process for Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 for 370 PGT, TGT & Others is closing today i.e. 05 June 2019. Interested candidates may apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Bharti through offline mode by sending their application to concerned Cluster Centres on or before 05 June 2019.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Regional Office, Pune published recruitment notification for the post of PGT (Post-Graduate Teacher), TGT(Trained-Graduate Teacher), Miscellaneous Teacher and FCSA (Faculty-cum-system-Administrator) on contract basis in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in the States/UTs of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
A total of 370 candidates will be recruited through NVS Teacher Vacancy 2019 drive for the year 2019. Out of which 128 are for the post of PGT, 172 for TGTs and 70 for FCSA.
Do you know the secret of getting success in competitive exams? Know more
Candidates applying for NVS Contract Teacher Recruitment should fulfill the required eligibility criteria. Selected candidates will be paid a monthly remuneration of Rs.27500/- for PGTs, Rs.26250/ for TGTs and Rs.26,250/- for FCSA Posts.
Last Date of Application – 05 June 2019
Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 370
PGT (English) – 9 Posts
PGT (Hindi) – 24 Posts
PGT (Maths) – 8 Posts
PGT (Biology) – 18 Posts
PGT (Chemistry) – 18 Posts
PGT (Physics) – 23 Posts
PGT (Commerce) – 1 Post
PGT (Economics) – 4 Posts
PGT (Geography) – 12 Posts
PGT (History) – 10 Posts
PGT-IT – 1 Post
TGT (English) – 11 Posts
TGT (Maths) – 36 Post
TGT (Hindi) – 33 Post
TGT (Science) – 17 Post
TGT (Social Studies) – 18 Post
TGT (Marathi) – 5 Post
TGT (Gujarati) – 4 Post
TGT (Arts) – 14 Post
TGT (Music) – 7 Posts
Librarian – 04 Posts
FCSA – 70 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PGT, TGT, Misc Teacher & FCSA Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
PGT – MA/M.Sc./M.Com with 50% marks or above and B.Ed
TGT – 4 yrs Integrated Degree Course from R.C.E. of NCERT in concerned Subject with atleast 50% marks in aggregate OR Bachelor’s Degree in concerned subjects from Recognized Univ. with at least 50% marks in aggregate. B.Ed from recognised university
FCSA – Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application (equivalent to “A” level course of DOEACC) from a recognised institution (or) “A” level certificate from DOEACC (or) BCA from recognised University / Institution (or) B Tech / B E in Computer Science / Information Technology or Information Science from a recognized University.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment Notification
How to Apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Jobs 2019
The Eligible can download the application format as stated above and apply to the Principal Cluster Centre JNV, Vidyalaya Recruitment Committee (VRC) of the concerned Cluster JNVs where he/she wishes to be posted latest by 05 June 2019.